I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 15 March 2018

New Horizons, by Stevie horizontal Haston.

The weather has gone from mixed horribleness to perfect perfect. 
I suppose in a few years if the predictions of global warming are correct which I think they are, we will have horrible winters with very hot insuperable summers.

 Spot the diver. Rough of late, better wet in the sea than wet on the cliff.

 Spot the diver! Different day, crystal clear, nobody else, it will be different soon, same spot other 50 divers.
 These flowers are from Rocket salad, lovely tall flowers, leaves are still good, your supposed to rip them up before this but I have left a few plants just for pleasing my eye and the bees.

 An old cliff, by the hidden door, cleaned three routes, two short 5s and a tricky 6+, the latter 35 meter slab, wonderful. 
 prelude to some slick slab climbing, here its richly pocketed, one day it should become a jolly cliff in the lower grades with possibly the finest bouldering wall in the Maltese Islands.

Cyclops Eye grade 5 superb route, very pleased to have rediscovered this pleasant spot.
If people would like to see more routes, they should think of donating to my Donation button at the top of my page, this was 3 days work, and I need to organise a big rubbish clean up. Please think of Donating.