I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 22 March 2018

Admiring others, by Stevie Haston.

 Pointing to a brilliant  very loooong 7c.


 beautiful chipped stairs.


 Stairs again, different ones.

A big group of kids (young people) lots of climbing done, they loved it, makes me proud to be able to share a passion.

As I look back through the years there are so many people to admire. I often wonder where people are and what they are up to.



Looking at this commemorative plaque always makes me feel small and puny. I nearly always stop to pay homage to this unrepeated swim. What do you think? The plaque is on the way back from one of my favourite cliffs to climb and I regularly dive where Nicky landed.


 Swimming more than 90 km, can't be easy, doing 8b with a rope sometimes has been very reasonable for me, and boulder problems even hard ones are over in the blink of an eye and the flick of a wrist!

 Celia and myself in the days when we used to jump off bridges, cables, and high things. Also in the days when I wore scarfs!

Toe is a bit trashed still, putting on climbing shoes hurts, and pressing up on foot holds kills.