I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 3 September 2016

Eyes to sea and cliff glasses, by Stevie Haston.


 I have a bad neck from climbing, belaying, and fighting. I do lots of stuff for it, but nothing really helps. Belay glasses, and not getting kicked in the head seem to help.

 they are looking at something!But will they see?

Cuttle fish see better than we do! They can also change colour, politicians don't even blush when they skin their own people alive!

You need eyes to see, and a brain to work it out,
 some times glasses work and of course if you are a politician you might need a heart.  I have a bad neck, one side is really bad, most of the routes I did in a huge cave went right to left! Anyway you might have seen climbing glasses or heard of them, but I will recommend them for some people, people like me need them for sure.  Strangely climbing wall folk need them more than most. If you get a chance check them out, these ones are reasonably priced and made from good quality glass. Plus I like the guys behind the company. 

Y&Y Vertical glasses- very good things indeed.

I have been training this week, its hard, same as it ever was, not very good. But I did get a 30 meter dive, probably my best for years! Good luck to anybody else who is training this week.