I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Sunday 6 December 2015

Celerbrate life, climb. By Stevie Haston.

 Matterhorn Boulder, route Matterhorn 6a+. Sopu Labyrinth.

Teamed up with Didi, and Alex, and kids, and dog again, cleaning paths, and doing a few routes with Alex. 


 Matterhorn 6a+ a bit pumpy, wonderful generous holds, in the sun in December with daffodils.

Didi and I did a lot of path work, and he then told me that Scottish Ron had died. Scotish Ron was a bloke we played pool with in our local boozer. Our age, chest infection, coma, and gone, sorry Ron, and thanks for being convivial, and jovial, good bye mate.
   
Sector Titanium.

Enjoy yourself celebrate the good things in life. Do a few good, beau things, share them with others. Enjoy the sun. Especially if your flooded like all my friends in the Lake District. The Sun is here for you. Routes are here for you, like the Matterhorn, which I guess is the opposite of the Matterhorn, it's in the Sun. Hope you have a sunny warm seat with a good view Ron.