I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 3 July 2014

My new look, by Stevie Haston.


Just watched a very life affirming film called Fatso, check it out! The guys an Italian New York Fat sweetie, he had me grabbing my slightly chubby sides with chuckling fits. So obviously it's dieting time again for me, did my finger board routine and basically failed and felt like an oil tanker sinking in the Bay of Biscay in a November gail.  Felt so unhappy eat a whole tray of vegetarian Lasagna, boy it was good! Anyway, went back on the finger board took off 10 kg by a pulley and weight, and hey presto , magic results despite greesy sloppy fingers. I have booked my Collonic irrigation, liposuction and jaw wiring, success is imminent, stay tuned.



If body lice were this big, they would take them way more seriously. 


This is Tonto, one of my all time comic book heroes, he's having a slightly bad day, scorpion on the face kinnda day. 


This is the Lone Ranger, who is clearly never that alone as he has Tonto by his side, and scorpions. Nothing is ever as it seems, especially in climbing.  Climbing media sinks further into the abyss and makes comics look very attractive. Long live rock, rock and roll, small portions of veg Lasagna, and one alcoholic beverage!