I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Training today, training tomorrow by Stevie Haston


Diet of bio eggs, and veg is slowly working. Cut down a lot on volume and had to go back to some basic movements. This is all in an effort to control my low hormone levels.



Double overhand dead lifts, some bent over rows and romanian dead lift. My legs are at their thinnest and weakest ever! This might be one of the reasons my hormones seem low and I feel weak, its the big muscles that trigger hormone release. Core is still strong and can do back levers and front levers but only just managed a very poor one arm. I hope I get better. I will try obviously. Good luck with every bodies training.